Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My New Wool Storage!!

Last Friday I made oh about 10 trips to our garage where my wool is being stored in these boxes, to find wool so I could start to hook on my next rug! Not ideal, but when a girl wants to hook, she will do whatever it takes!!!

I love this pattern it is a pattern from Karla Gerard, it came on paper, so I blew it up (with permission) big enough so I could hook it in a #9 cut of wool.
I am off to go and hook, will show it when I am done!!
Have a Great Day!
Cammie

3 comments:

  1. I can so relate! I just kind of organized the boxes in my "studio". It still looks like boxes. I love this pattern and I can't wait to see what you do with it. Please keep us posted!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie ~
    What a great pattern. You don't need to finish it before sharing. I love seeing works in progress.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll probably have it finished by the end of the week.....:) Linda

    ReplyDelete