Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wool Organized

Getting my wool stash put away and organized. It feels great to have my wool out again and actually start hooking. By the looks of it, I should not have to buy any more wool! But how many times do you say, I just don't have the right color and then before you know it, you are looking for that great new piece of wool!
It truly is a sickness, of the good kind!!


Below is a little snowman rug that I hooked this last week, just because I could.
I will get it listed on ebay this weekend sometime!
ENJOY!!

7 comments:

  1. I am drooling over your stash.. I am rather new at hooking and am just starting to "accumulate".. wool on one side of the room and cotton for my quilting on the other side.

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie ~
    What a wonderful wool stash! Wool is an addiction for sure.
    I just love your little snowman. He brings a smile to one's face.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a fine amount of wool, I see! LOL I love your little snowman with the colorful balls snowing down upon him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have awarded you the Liebster Blog award! You are such a joy to follow! Love all of your beautiful wool! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see everything is back in its place. Love your new rug.......Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I can totally relate to buying more wool! I just HAD to have some of HTB's mudpie for a horse rug I want to do. When you see a piece of wool that speaks to you, what can you do?! lol Your wool looks wonderful divided up in colors on your shelves. Makes me want to get hooking just looking at your shelves! Your snowman rug is sweet. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments on the wool and rug! It has been fun to get it all unpacked!

    ReplyDelete