Thursday, July 12, 2012

Recipe Tested

Rob approved! My husband is a cookie lover and
 he really enjoyed these cookies.
  I printed this recipe off (I don't remember from where) and
 had it laying in my stack of "Must Make"
 and I am glad I did. 
They are easy to make, so give them a try!!! 




Oreo Crumble Cookie

3/4 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup margarine
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 3/4 cup flour (may need more for correct consistency)
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 package Oreo cookies
In a large mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients together and mix; add dry ingredients and mix again just until moistened. Place Oreo cookies in a Ziplock bag and smash to make large chunks, BY HAND, mix gently into dough. Place a  tablespoon of dough onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for around 11-12 minutes. Watch the cookies---when they
just start getting brown on top , take them out, but WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT OVERBAKE! 
That's it my folks!!
They are addicting, don't say I didn't warn ya!!!!
ENJOY!!!
Cammie 


1 comment:

  1. These look amazing...and very dangerous! I'll have to try them soon!
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete