Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Pumpkins




 My goal for the month of October is to share with you each day a new pumpkin or Jack O' lantern. It may be a hooked piece, a recipe using pumpkins, a picture or whatever I find. So today I am sharing with you a 3 dimensional pumpkin I hooked many moons ago. I have this wreath on my front door that I sat the pumpkin on.




Here is a close up of the pumpkin. I hooked each section separetely and then hand stitched them together. The stem is a piece of rolled wool.
Enjoy!
Cammie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cammie, oh my, that is a wonderful work of art I must say, love the hooked pumpkin so. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pumpkin. How many sections did you make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, there are 5 sections to the pumpkin.

      Delete