Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 21 Of Pumpkins

  



This is a picture of our front porch, I think it is ready for fall.





This is a close up of the bench.

Yesterday was my birthday, so my friends came over and we enjoyed some Birthday Cake Martinis. Recipe for the martini will make an appearance at a later date.







 My friend Sherry brought this
 yummy Birthday Cake Dip!





 The husbands enjoyed 
some target practice!


Randy made this awesome wreath! Marion and I saw a wreath simialr to this when we went to Asheville in a store. We took a picture of it and she showed it to her and
 she made me one. The red on the it is wool.
 Mine is much better than the one we saw!
It is hanging on my screened in porch!!
Thanks friends for a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday Cammie...wonderful Fall porch all decorated...looks great. Fun time had by all...Enjoy the day...Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy belated Birthday to you. Looks like it was great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy belated birthday, Cammie!
    I am so enjoying your 31 days of pumpkins.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Cammie! We celebrated my mom's birthday on October 19th. Your porch looks very festive and indeed ready for fall. Very pretty wreath too. Have a good week, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!
    ~Cammie~

    ReplyDelete