Friday, November 23, 2012

Back From Nebraska

 I am back from Nebraska and thought I would share some pictures from the 2012 Nebraska Rug Hooking Retreat at Nebraska City, that I taught at last week. I was one of 4 teachers who were there. Janice does a great job of putting it on!


 Marie was working on a pattern from Shawn Williams called Sunday Social.





 Julie was working on a pattern by Threads That Bind called Sheep Weathervane.


 Above Karen was working on an antique adaption.





On the right Ginger was working on a pattern from Karla Gerard called Quaint Towne.






Marilyn was working on Poppies by Sharon Smith.



Linda was working on Wandering Vine by Rhonda Manley.







Elsie was working on a pattern called Amy's Day by Tammy Rice.
Linda was working on a pattern by Searsport called Paisleys.







Barbara was working on a pattern called Home Sweet Home from Rhonda Manley.







Dennie was working on
 Spot the Horse.






Jennifer was working on one that she drew! She was doing 9.5 cut on most of it!




Sue was working on a pattern from Woolley Fox called Farmyard Animals. Her background is going to be grape, won't that be fun!



Mary was working on a pattern called Carrot Top from Designs by Deborah.




Kasey was working on a rug called Posie Border by Rhonda Manley.





Deb was also working on Spot the Horse, so different than Dennies rug!


Some very talented ladies in my class, they all did a great job!!! Thanks for a great workshop!!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cammie, hope you enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving. What a fun hook-in you must have had. Everyone is doing an amazing job on their rug, and such large rugs. I like the spotted horse rug, I don't think I have seen that pattern before. I enjoyed your post very much, greetings from Maine, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie ~
    Thanks for the rug show. Such wonderful rugs. I'm with Julie. Both the versions of Spot the Horse are wonderful! Whose pattern is it?
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren and Julie, the pattern is mine, it is available on linen for $48, if anyone is interested just email me!
    They both are so fun and different!

    ReplyDelete