Monday, March 18, 2013

Rug Finishes

 I taught at a workshop back in November and these rugs were hooked by two of my students and friends. The one above is a pattern by Searsport called "Paisleys" (I think) and was hooked by Linda Boehle, she did a great job with it, it was a fun one to color plan!!
This rug was an adaption of an antique rug that I drew. Karen Krebsbach hooked this one and she too did a great job! The border adds so much fun and makes the rug! I would like to hook this pattern myself someday!
ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Morning, both are amazing.....great job,I need your help here,:) Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I LOVE paisley rugs and that design is really great - the colors really sing. And the antique adaptation is wonderful too - great students you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful rugs cammie ~ the paisley rug's colors are perfect for a design like that, and I like the mellowness of the other design.

    Happy Monday to you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete