Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Still Hooking!


 My friend Karen was here visiting last week and we hooked the time away! 
 It is always fun when you can hook with a friend!!
Karen brought the cute pattern above called:
Patty's Prim Saltbox
Designed by Judy Cripps
Measures approx. 18" X 19"
She almost got it finished!!

 

This is the rug that I hooked while she was here.
It is a pattern that I drew up and started hooking a few years ago and then we moved so it got put in a box, I am still on a mission to finish some old projects, so I decided to finish this one. I had the eagle hooked and the big star. It is kind of a wonky pattern with the backwards flag in the upper right corner, but that is what makes it different, I guess. I used the eagle from an antique rug and combined it with the other motifs.
Measures approx. 21.5" X 42"
What should I call this rug? Leave me a comment with what you think I should call it and if I choose your pattern name I will send you a little gift!!

ENJOY!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh what fun to hook with a friend, sweet Saltbox rug she is working on.. Love yours to, you really are great at the hooking craft. Stars and Eagle Americana might work for a name. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the background on your rug - how 'bout naming it American Flight. Or maybe Eagle Over America - something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both.....Hope you guys had a great time! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about "When eagles soar". Love the wool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both rugs. How about " Soaring between the Stars"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of you two getting to hook together! Love Karen's rug. And your eagle rug is stunning. How about calling it "American Pride"...?
    Karla

    ReplyDelete