Saturday, December 21, 2013

Recent Reads

I have not been doing much hooking, but reading instead. I thought I would share with you what I have been reading. I know I love to hear what others are reading, so feel free to leave comments giving me some good recommendations. 


 This was an easy read and I could not put it down! A real look at how family deals with hoarding. 


  I loved, loved, LOVED this book. It’s set in England and is about a girl who becomes a caregiver for a quadriplegic man. I don’t want to give too much away so just read it! I finished this is two days because I was so hooked.


What a wonderful web of secrets and lives all woven together. This story continued to surprise me and held me captivated until the very end. I actually think I enjoyed the last chapter the most! 


I hope you will pick up and read one of these great books!
ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know, love a good read, Christmas Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recommendations, I'm always on the look for a good book to read...Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for the book suggestions. I had to switch to audible.com so I could work on projects while i 'read'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I just bought The Husband book today at lunch before I saw your post. Great news to see that you liked it and now I can't wait to start it.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete