Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cushing Dyes-Sale

I am starting to reduce inventory from my rug hooking shop called Baskets of Wool.
I have some items listed on ebay HERE so be sure to check it out often, as I will be listing some stuff there and here. If there is something listed on ebay and you don't want to buy it there just let me know and I can end the auction (as long as there are no bids on it) and sell it here.
I have a lot of Cushing Dyes for dying wool and thought I would offer them here first, it will come as a first come basis, in the order that I receive the emails.
 You can email me at basketsofwool@windstream.net 
to let me know what you want.
 I will accept payment through paypal only. 
Depending on how many you order,
 will depend on how much the shipping will be.

I am selling the dyes for $2.25 each, they retail for $3.25.

This is the updated list of what I have available:

Aqualon Pink-3
Aqualon Wine- 3
Aquagreen- 3
Black-6
Bright Green-3
Bronze-5
Buttercup Yellow-5
Burgundy-2
Champagne-3
Chartreuse-6
Coral-3
Crimson-4
Light Blue-10
Navy Blue-7
Old Rose-4
Peach-2
Peacock-4
Purple-3
Robin Egg Blue-3
Rose Pink-6
Scarlet-13
Sky Blue-4
Spice Brown-9
Strawberry-2
Taupe-1
Terra Cotta-1
Turkey Red-3
Wild Rose-3
Wood Rose-3

Let me know if you have any questions!!
Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment