Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Rug

My latest rug to come off my frame!!

"Nose to Nose"

It measures approx. 15" X 16"
Hooked on linen.
I just love how it turned out! So simple and sweet!!

Well I decided to see if there is a market for this type of rug, you can find it on ebay here!
While driving back to Nebraska a couple weeks ago, my friend and I stopped at  the Kentucky Folk Art Center in Morehead, KY. I just loved a folk art painter by the name of Thadeus Pinkney, he had work displayed in there and was so inspired I had to come home and hook a rug. His work was so simple and that is what I loved!! If you ever get by there you should stop, the displays are on a rotating basis, so you will get to see something different!

ENJOY!!

12 comments:

  1. I just love the simple sweetness of it Cammie! It really speaks to the dog lover in me!!
    Hug!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy, that is what I was going for!!
      Cammie

      Delete
  2. Love it....so sweet....do you have any of your small little rugs for sale? Where can I find them pls. Many thanks, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn,

      All the little mats have sold. I will be hooking some more and getting them listed next week. I will put them here on the blog after I get them listed on ebay so just check back.

      Thanks,
      Cammie

      Delete
  3. So cute Cammie! Good to see you last week. Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! It was great to see you too, to bad we didn't more time!!
      Cammie

      Delete
  4. This has got to be my favorite of all the little mats you have posted. I love that folk art look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your rug and the design, that is so sweet and fun. I can see someone loved it, as well. I need to get back into hooking again, has been too long.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie!! You do need to get that hook out again!! I know I miss it when I have been away from it for awhile!!
      Cammie

      Delete
  6. Is there a pattern available for this rug? Donna Mixne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna,
      Sorry, there is not a pattern for this rug!
      I hooked it as a one-of-a-kind.
      Cammie

      Delete