Monday, October 13, 2014

Patterns

Happy Monday Everyone!!
I have decided to make some of my patterns available to you.
I have some of them in my Etsy Store which you can see in the left side bar.
If there is one that is on my blog that is not listed, just send me an email basketsofwool@windstream.net and I will let you know if it is available. If you want to purchase one, but don't want to go through Etsy, 
just let me know that too.
I will continue to get some listed so check it often.
Let me know if you have any questions!
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you're listing your patterns! I still have the spotted horse rug to do. I love yours so much that I think I'm afraid that I won't do it justice. Just knowing it's in my stash makes me happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie!!! Thrilled that you are offering some patterns for sale!!! Maybe you'll put some wool on Etsy too. So excited to do Lollipop!!!

    ReplyDelete