Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Wool I Used



 If you know Anita, she loves to use paisley in her rugs, so I did use the  pink paisley in a couple of my flowers. I also used a pink spot off-the-bolt wool in the flowers too that I don't have any more of.



 I used another stripe for the base of the wings, but I don't have any of it left to could not photograph it.
 The same wool I used in the bird that I am out of, was also used in this  odd shaped thing.





 The blue ribbon across the top is also hooked from 
a dot wool I do not have any of.
Let me know if you have any questions!
ENJOY!

6 comments:

  1. Cammie,
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have so many of those wools but cannot envision how they will hook up. I just love this rug. Is it one of your favorites? I hear Anita is a fabulous teacher. Some day I hope to take a class from her.
    Thank you again :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...forgot to mention...Rebecca's reversible black is one of my absolute favorite, go to wools, but I would have never thought to pair it with that greenish stripe for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to show us, again the rug is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cammie this is wonderful...I never tire of seeing wool used in rugs...especially this rug with it's pastel-ish colors...

    ReplyDelete