Saturday, July 11, 2015

Wool Sale #2

All the wool has been washed and is ready to hook, 
applique or quilt with. 
If you are interested in purchasing any of it, email me at:
basketsofwool@windstream.net
with the corresponding number, how many pieces you would like, along with your zip code so I can figure shipping cost and your email address that is associated with your Paypal account and I will invoice you once I figure out what exact shipping would be.

There will be many posts, as I am clearing out some hooking items I have held onto for way to long!!
Let me know if you have any questions as ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!

ENJOY!!
 #9 - Mustard Herringbone~ I found more!!
~SOLD~

 #10 - Orange and Black Plaid
  3 quarter yards available~Approx. 13" X 32" ea.
$3.00 per quarter

 #11 - Rusty Plaid
  1 quarter yard available~Approx. 14" X 34"ea.
~SOLD~
 #12 - Blue Texture
  1 quarter yard available~Approx. 14" X 26"
~SOLD~

 #13 - Muted Multi Plaid
  3 quarter yards available~Approx. 15" X 29"ea.
~SOLD~


 #14 - Light Blue Plaid ~Found More
3 quarter yards available~Approx. 17" X 29"
$3.00 per quarter
 
#15 - Red Plaid
6 quarter yards available~Approx. 16" X 27"
$3.00 per quarter

Below:
#16 - Dark Green Plaid
2 quarter yards available~Approx. 16" X 31"
~SOLD~

No comments:

Post a Comment