Tuesday, November 24, 2015

New Rugs

 These are a couple of rugs that I hooked last year and never got around to finishing. So I am determined to finish a couple of UFO's. 
The background on the Joy rug was inspired by a piece of scrapbook paper I had. I absolutely love how it turned out!!
 
Well and this one, who doesn't love a snowman!!!
I was thinking about doing  12 round rugs for each month of the year, then they could be changed out or could be used for chair pads.
The rugs are listed on Ebay HERE! 
I will list the patterns in my Etsy shop!
ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love them both, you are an amazing hooker. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your JOY rug is very unique Cammie - I love the low volume colors you used on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both!! I may have to buy the joy pattern!!

    ReplyDelete