Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Gently Used....

Rug Hooking Sweatshirts and t-shirts. I am trying to clean out and I have not worn these in the time I have been in NC, so I want to pass them on so they can be enjoyed. T-shirts are $3.00 ea. and the sweatshirts are $6.00 ea. plus the cost of shipping.  I will try to ship the cheapest I can. If you are interested, send me and email at basketsofwool@windstream.net with your zip code and I will send you a price. I will prefer Paypal but checks will be accepted.  The sizes are listed below each item!

 Blue Sweatshirt is a size large. 
$6.00 plus shipping~SOLD
 Pink Sweatshirt is a Large.
$6.00 plus shipping~SOLD
 Faded Red Pullover Sweatshirt is a generous Medium. 
$6.00 plus shipping~SOLD

 This Chocolate T-shirt is a primitive light brown and is a size Medium.
$3.00 plus shipping.
 This Primitive rug Hookers T-shirt is a sage green and is a size Medium.
$3.00 plus shipping~SOLD
 
This Great American Rug Hooker T-shirt is a dark brown and is a Medium.
$3.00 plus shipping.

This Original Hooker T-shirt is a light yellow and is a size Large.
$3.00 plus shipping~SOLD

Let me know if you have any questions! If interested it will be on first come first serve basis. Email me at: basketsofwool@windstream.net
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Cammie, the package arrived today, thanks. Gently used? The sage tee shirt doesn't look like it has been used at all. The red sweat shirt maybe, but it really looks like a new vintage sweatshirt and I love both. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete