Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A Few Hooked

I have been trying to finish a few rugs that have been left unfinished for way too long.  The horse and the sheep rug were teacher workshop pieces (I have not been to teacher's workshop for 5 years) so that tells you how long they have been laying around. I modified them and simplified them so I could get them finished. I still have to bind them, but at least they are hooked!

 Horse
17" X 21"
House of Price Pattern 

 
 Sally in the Flowers
18" X 26"
House of Price Pattern

The rug below I also finished this week, it was a commission piece I did. 
 It is now on it's way to a new home!!

 ENJOY!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that horse rug. Your colors are always THE BEST!
    Happy 4th to you.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that horse rug! How nice you finished them.
    I like your commission and I do enjoy hooking sheep. To hot here right now to hook, so I am doing some counted cross stitch. I sure miss my hook though. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also the horse rug is my favorite too. Normally I would like to do a commission piece but that one looks like it was fun to do ~ lucky you.

    ReplyDelete