Sunday, May 7, 2017

Changes

I am back after a much needed little break! I have been enjoying spring, working in the yard and catching up on life. We have a new baseball team here in Kinston called the Wood Ducks, so we have been enjoying going to see them  play, but now it is time to get back to work!

I have decided to change my name back to Baskets of Wool and you can read about it on my new blog here:  Baskets of Wool

My Etsy page has changed as well, Etsy will redirect you to my new page, so if you are a follower you should get a notice. If not, you can find it here:  Baskets of Wool~Etsy

This blog will stay active for a while, but all new blog posts or updates will be made at my Baskets of Wool blog from here on out.

There might be a few hiccups as I make the transition, so please bear with me and let me know if you see anything that needs changed or updated. You can email me at: basketsofwool@windstream.net

I appreciate your continued support of me and my small rug hooking business.

ENJOY,
Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment